View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 02:07 PM   #1
weasty
Enthusiast
weasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmosweasty has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle paper white, kobo mini, nook glo, iPad 3
Multiples of the same shelves

I'm having an issues with some of my shelves multilingual themselves. I have three of the same shelf, I have tried deleting the shelves they won't delete I've tried renaming them they won't rename I've also tried adding and removing books the book I add or remove goes on or off all three. I have pressed the reset button a few times and I have totally wiped and reloaded the device the shelves just showed back up, I called customer service they were like huh that's about it. Is this a bug? Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do? It's kind of annoying, I love my mini but this is frustrating. Thank you.
weasty is offline   Reply With Quote