View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 02:57 PM   #92
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
At $129, it's a great deal. This price is lower than the BF deals. The best BF deal is at Best Buy for $160 + free $30 GC.
True, but I've thought about this a lot and haven't the space or income to be buying tablets if they aren't the ones I'll use ultimately -- even at great prices. The main thing I need to pick up is a laptop and either a disposable tablet conducive to writing (like the N7) or a phablet (like the Note II).

They may yet offer the KFHD as a gold box deal and if they do, the screen resolution will make that one harder for me to pass up.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote