View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:07 AM   #1
ekster
Currently without a title
ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Looking for darker recommendations

Hi,

Looking at the classics with a happy ending thread reminded me that I love to delve into the darker and not so happy books from time to time-- and it seems the time is now!

While I prefer scifi and fantasy the most, any fiction is good as I'm not picky about genres. I read anything and everything that can be interesting. As for what's good? I'm not picky either. Just as long as it's not Twilight or Shades of Grey

I'm more interested in books or stories with conflicts where good doesn't exactly win, where there are heavy consequences for winning, or where there isn't a clear 'good vs evil' conflict, but more of one side vs another, both right in their own way. A complete absence of good and evil (in the tradition sense, like Lord of the Rings) is a bonus
ekster is offline   Reply With Quote