View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #1
zinj
Connoisseur
zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zinj ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Irex DR800SG, Kyobo Mirasol Reader, 2 Pocketbook Ultras
FLASH! Kyobo Mirasol ereader discontinued

According to Good E-Reader the Kyobo Mirasol ereader has just been discontinued due to lack of interest and its inability to compete with the proliferation of LCD tablets. I don't know what this means for the future of Mirasol displays, but I'm sure glad I picked one up when I had the chance. I use it outdoors in bright sunlight all the time as a reader and a full-fledged android tablet. I still think it's great.
zinj is offline   Reply With Quote