View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 01:09 AM   #65
bobcdy
Fanatic
bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bobcdy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bebook; prs-950; nook simple touch; HTC Jetstream tablet
I finally finished my most ambitous effort on historic geology books; it is about 700 pages with exceptionally numerous small cap regular and italic text, with several full-page images. At the least this work would have entailed far greater efforts to complete than with the newest 0.5.3 version, and probably I would have encountered so many problems using earlier versions that I might eventually have given up. Occasionally I encountered crashes with 0.5.3 but these were never critical problems, and never resulted in losses or file corruptions.

Working with the new version 0.5.3 was a great experience - everything worked perfectly and the new changes allowing multiple renaming/removing of .xhtml files and the new regex s/f were truly welcome! Hail to the Sigil team!!
bobcdy is offline   Reply With Quote