View Single Post
Old 05-03-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Visitor Messages in User Profile.

Someone please untangle these for me. I see a Visitor message in my User Profile, so I simply answer it in the message box right there, in essence leaving myself a Visitor Message. I know that's wrong, but it does make it easy to follow.

How is it actually supposed to work? What is the proper way to respond to a Visitor Message so that it creates a "conversation"?

And do I really want to know? I love peeling the onion on this site, needing to look at my profile, others' profiles, threads, chats, and PMs in order to keep a quasi-coherent running multi-person and multiple personality conversation going.

:emotifaction: <-- will be posting that until it becomes an official M.R. Smiley.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote