View Single Post
Old 10-09-2011, 06:38 AM   #6
Vitel
Enthusiast
Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.Vitel is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 3 (broken), Sony PRS-T1, Kindle Fire, Kindle 4 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by K3w View Post
Is a Poblem with FW 3.2.1 using Cursor pad. Cursor right moves Cursor to left. Cursor up, down and left are ok.
You can try to delete the keys.ini file from the K3Chess directory and restart the program. Then it will ask you to redefine keys. Be very careful to press the correct keys for Left, Right, etc. I am sure this will help. If not, contact me in this thread or by private message and send me your keys.ini file. We shall see what can be done.
Please note that the program is still in alpha stage and bugs are possible, so do not hesitate to report them either here or to the project's Issues page. Right now an update is being prepared and if anything comes up in this interval, the fixes can be included in the update.

Last edited by Vitel; 10-09-2011 at 06:41 AM.
Vitel is offline   Reply With Quote