View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 10:30 AM   #6
Doitsu
Wizard
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Out of curiosity, have you used Gitden or Namo on Android?
I tested both the iOS and Android versions and actually found the iOS versions more flaky.

However, I tested the Android apps only on an ancient 4.4.4 Kitkat tablet. Maybe these apps don't play nice with 6.0.1 and need to be updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Gitden does render all your footnotes as popups, the page turning on it is prohibitively slow (for all EPUB3s).
It's not that fast on my tablet either, but the speed is acceptable.

BTW, the latest ADE for Android version is based on RMSDK 12.5 = ADE 4.5, which supports ePub3 books. But like the desktop version (and Readium) ADE doesn't support popup footnotes.

Last edited by Doitsu; 03-08-2016 at 11:10 AM.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote