View Single Post
Old 03-08-2016, 08:45 AM   #5
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
@Doitsu: just as an FYI, Mantano/Bookari on Android treats your footnote test just like Azardi (footnote one is a popup, the rest are endnotes). I believe it uses the Readium engine for rendering EPUB3s.

Out of curiosity, have you used Gitden or Namo on Android? I only ask because they both act extremely flaky on my Android tablet (6.0.1). Namo won't popup any of your footnotes for me (and won't let me turn to the next page or see the endnotes at all), and while Gitden does render all your footnotes as popups, the page turning on it is prohibitively slow (for all EPUB3s). Perhaps they're more polished on iOS?
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote