View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 04:28 PM   #28
baskerville
Evangelist
baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.baskerville ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by taos View Post
Tried with v0.2.0. My observations on a Kobo Glo HD running firmware 4.7.10413:

a) plato.sh installed in KSM's fmon directory (/adds/kbmenu/fmonsh/)
If I open the plato.png in nickel, nickel is closed and I'm back in KSM after a moment (not sure if plato crashes or not since I see some flashing).
crash.log might be helpful here.

Quote:
I've attached the crash.log (it seems my settings.json with { "libraryPath": "/mnt/onboard/.misc" } is ignored?):
If it was, it would appear in crash.log.

The library path should be the path of the directory that holds your documents.

The DB is a file within that directory, with the following file name: .metadata.json.

Quote:

The framebuffer resolution is 1448 by 1072.
I guess that width > height is a good indication that the framebuffer needs to be rotated.

Quote:
BTW, as far as I can tell, a database is not created.
If it wasn't, it would appear in crash.log.
baskerville is offline   Reply With Quote