View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 12:22 PM   #26670
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I just loaded my ENTIRE Shell Scott PI ebooks onto my Kindle, in preparation to reading them again.

These are by Richard S. Prather.

If you're tired of having to be constantly reading politically correct ebooks - and want a good laugh, to boot - then these PI [private investigator] novels might be your PI [politically incorrect] cup of tea!

These are better than Ed Noon for zaniness.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR LAUGHS AND OUTRIGHT LUDICROUSNESS!
I don't know if I make them all, but I did pick most of them up when One Road had their free for all on Amazon.com. I'll have to see if I have the first one and if so, have a read after I convert it to ePub.

Last edited by JSWolf; 12-10-2017 at 05:59 AM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote