View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #233
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
I'm in the same boat.

I want a ClipZip, a 32GB microSDHC memory card, and a 64GB flash drive. And maybe the Samsung Galaxy Player 5

Like silverraven above, I think my husband will shoot me

BestBuy BF sale is supposed to start tomorrow, Nov 22; would that be from 12:00 am? If so, I thinking of staying up tonight to buy at least the first things on my list because I'm afraid of them running out if I linger.
Added you to the list. I'm not sure of Best Buy's start time yet. I plan on staying up the rest of the night for the sales.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote