View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 10:26 AM   #9
pking36330
FT Parent PT Reader
pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.pking36330 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Shocked by how much I've read on an iPod Touch received as a gift!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Well, one, we didn't get an invite to the launch, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Well, for the longest time now I've been doing most of the work...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
While I can promise that there is no secret conspiracy against Apple product...
First, Let me thank the three above for the incredible work they do for all of us here. Alexander for making this forum happen, Nate for the frequent quality reports, and psrynk (and other Mods) for keeping the conversations on-topic and worthy of the time to remain a daily lurker and occasional conversationist.

I do see your point that without an invite to the fluff-conference, you could report little except summaries; but we saw those summaries from the Amazon fluff-conference about the Kindle devices.

But I'll yield and concede that the possibilty of a vast right-wing conspiracy against Apple here is just as ludicrous (and truly comical) here as it was in American politics a few years ago. I and several others have just grown weary of being slammed in these forums for mentioning that our ereader needs might be satisfied by anything other than hallowed e-ink ereader devices. Rather than logical discussion it usually devolves to cries to burn us at the stake for such heresy. I'm certain this contributed to me being overly sensitive about the lack of front page mention of the new Apple device and percieving the lack of 'above the fold' dedicated space as another slight for heretical views.

I do appreciate the gift you provide me personally by running a very professionally managed forum and will cease cries of oppression against non-e-ink devices and those who can tolerate their widely reported flaws. Thank you for your response, your reasoned consideration, and most of all for the countless hours of time you invest so I and others can remain abreast of all things related to mobile reading.
pking36330 is offline   Reply With Quote