View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 12:43 PM   #5
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
I was also very disappointed in the MobileRead front page coverage of the iPad.

I don't have the front page history but my memory is that when the Kindle DX was announced there was multiple entries on the front page about it. I think there was even news about covers for it. This was basically a screen size increase from 6" to 9.7". I agree it was news and deserved the coverage though.

I don't expect equal coverage on all devices and I understand there are slow news weeks where MobileRead is probably digging for news to throw up there. In any measure of mobile reading though I think the iPad and iBook store was big news.

I have to question the objectivity and editorial process of what is worthy of front page coverage when Apple iPad was ignored.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote