View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 12:37 PM   #39123
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Surgeon seems to think so, but it will be several days before I can see much of anything out of that eye. And then a couple of months until everything settles down and we know the final result. The only good news is that it's my reading eye, and I can always put reading glasses on to read with my distance eye. But really, I'd much prefer to have this one be better. (Knitting is nearly impossible as is. )

A glass of cranberry juice this morning.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote