View Single Post
Old 03-10-2015, 05:26 AM   #7
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
My PW1 had green and magenta 'clouds' that were quite noticeable in certain environments and still does. It may have smoothed out some, but I usually read in more optimal environments since I stopped torturing myself by noticing how 'imperfect' it can be. I would not say I have particularly accurate color perception, but I suppose that's possible since I've never tested it.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote