View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 08:22 PM   #5
Statch
Connoisseur
Statch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it isStatch knows what time it is

Device: Kindle PW2, Samsung Galaxy 3, Kindle Fire HD
Thank you!

Thanks very much for the response and for the detailed information! I think I am not going to risk it. I've been keeping a spreadsheet for years that has both my print book and my ebooks, and I've been keeping comments there as well. Lately I had started putting them in Calibre only, but I had still been rating books in both the spreadsheet and Calibre, so I still have a reference to use. Fortunately I never got too elaborate with the Calibre comments, so I haven't lost a huge amount of work.

I had meant at some point to enter my print books into Calibre too and stop using the spreadsheet. Glad I didn't do it!

Again, I REALLY appreciate your time. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier. Unexpected life stuff got in the way, but I should have checked in to look for responses.
Statch is offline   Reply With Quote