View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:16 AM   #22932
Iridal
Mysteriarch
Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Iridal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Congrats on passing your exams! And a curse on you for posting those magnificent cakes! Now all I can think of is chocolate... chocolate... chocolate... In fact.... OK, better now. (I just ate a mini-Hershey's chocolate bar! One of the two-bite size bars. Just enough to make my mouth happy but not enough to worry my waist line!

Iri, how will you manage to make all these wonderful confections, and not gain 100kg yourself?!?

I'm going to finish this Keemun tea and make another!

Stitchawl
I'm like you, I take two bites just to ease the craving and to know if it tastes good, and I give the rest to other people. I usually bring them to work as a treat for my colleagues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Well done Iridal. Just popping over the Channel for a closer "look" at that cake...

Rooibos in my cup.
That being said, I'm afraid the cake is all gone Orlok These days they last for an hour or so. Everyone knows when my classes are, and the first thing they do 'the morning after' is go grab a piece of cake

In my cup: rosehip tea
Iridal is offline   Reply With Quote