View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #22928
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Congrats on passing your exams! And a curse on you for posting those magnificent cakes! Now all I can think of is chocolate... chocolate... chocolate... In fact.... OK, better now. (I just ate a mini-Hershey's chocolate bar! One of the two-bite size bars. Just enough to make my mouth happy but not enough to worry my waist line!

Iri, how will you manage to make all these wonderful confections, and not gain 100kg yourself?!?

I'm going to finish this Keemun tea and make another!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote