View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #1
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Favourite fonts for print on demand

What fonts have you been using for your print on demand books? (I'm asking about novels here.) Reading around the 'net it appears that Garamond is a current favourite among many (though it's not one I have on my system yet). Other popular choices appear to be Minion Pro, Sabon, Georgia, Palatino Linotype, Baskerville and Caslon.

Have you noticed much difference between your own-printer/on-screen experiments with fonts and what you get back from the print-on-demand printer?

Are there fonts you specifically don't like? (Not really talking about the obviously bad choices like Comic or something.)
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote