View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 11:58 AM   #3
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Didn't plug the touch in so I don't believe there's a firmware update because there isn't one wirelessly, but I wanted to see if this was the update for the older kobo's and it is; the only thing I don't care for is that you have to do a factory reset to get it to work; logging off and logging back in didn't work, and it didn't attempt to update the books already on the device. Why make it so difficult for people? I don't think it would be so bad if it retained time/date as well as network info, or at least imported part/let us input that from the desktop app (never understood why it could retain time zone info, but not the date or time..)
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote