View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 04:21 PM   #57
Joe Minton
eReader
Joe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the endJoe Minton knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Sony 650, iPod Touch 4G, iPhone 4, Nook: Touch/Glow/Color/Tablet
I use Word 2003 and have no reason to change. I have modified it so that only those tools I use are on the toolbar, of which there is only one.

Most of the time, I write with the full screen feature engaged; there is nothing to see but the words (if I can find any). I write in 14pt Arial because it reduces eye strain when compared to serif fonts like New Times Roman.

When I am ready to publish, I change everything to New Times Roman, copy it into my Manuscript template and send it off.

I tried Open Office but quickly returned to Word for its versatility and wide selection of formating options. I can't stand to be in the same room with the glitzy Vista or Windows 7 versions.

Sometimes, just for laughs, I fire up a command prompt and run XyWrite. LOL

Joe Minton

Last edited by Joe Minton; 01-14-2011 at 04:24 PM.
Joe Minton is offline   Reply With Quote