View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 06:51 PM   #52
Timoleon
Time Enough at Last
Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Timoleon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 3, iPhone 5, Kindle 3, Fire, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Hi there.

Tend to do most of my writing in longhand or in Wordpad, which is nicely uncluttered on the screen. Pre-upload work gets done in Word.

Many moons ago, I used a program called VDE which was a nice little DOS-based text editor; I'd be using it still, but it could only handle files up to about 70k in size.

Bests to all,

--tr
The Other Iron River and Other Stories
VDE (Video Display Editor) was a great little program! I used it for years to write narratives in connection with my job, and I still would if I could. Whenever I think of VDE, I think of the hammering head of a dot matrix printer.
Timoleon is offline   Reply With Quote