View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 05:16 AM   #46
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by dncharles View Post
You might want to add Celtx to this - quite a (mostly free) package, for dramatic writing (screenplays and plays) but also for purely narrative planning and execution. I mix up Celtx and Wordperfect as I work towards the final copy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by drcusack View Post
well I started etching into clay bricks but with all the earthquakes in Christchurch I lost a few drafts that way and people keep telling me I live in a digital age, so I thought I should modernise, so now I use VI...

welcome to mobileread .... enjoy....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote