View Single Post
Old 01-21-2013, 02:47 AM   #23166
maianhvk
whimsical
maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maianhvk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: current: PPW 4. brick: K3 & Voyage.
Just water with sesame crackers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridal View Post
I have to work today (monday is normally my day off), because we have an appointment with our architect this thursday. We're going to sign the contract, and then we should have a first plan of our future house within a month! I can't wait
That's great, Iri! Would you care to describe your plans with the house?

We'll move to my parents' new condo in a week. Can't wait! I'm really tired of living in rent places...
maianhvk is offline   Reply With Quote