View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 02:25 PM   #28
pokee
Fanatic
pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.pokee has too *@%# much karma.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Kobo Glo, Kobo Vox, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Tab2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulTrain View Post
I am seeing the "Status Bar (process com.android.systemui) has stopped unexpectedly" error. I can't get the top bar to show up. This seems to have occurred tonight after I tried to open Angry Birds. That application hung on the load screen, so I did a hard reboot (held power button down for 10+ seconds. It was when I powered up after that that I first saw the error.

I do not seem to be having any trouble with my Kobo library, or the mosaic widget.

I need to know how to fix this. Is the factory reset the only option?

As a side note, how many people on here actually read books on their Vox? Or even play games? How many feel like they are spending more time troubleshooting issues than actually using their device? I am personally very frustrated.
Yeah, trying to resolve by clearing my Kobo data and re-doing set up actually made my problem worse (first just had the status bar message - then got the library error with 'pegasus' app). A factory reset was the only this that solved this in the end.

I am FINALLY starting to READ on my Vox, more than TROUBLESHOOT problems on my Vox. It only took 1 month!!!
pokee is offline   Reply With Quote