View Single Post
Old 11-08-2019, 08:46 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Please don't try to convince calibre to use a library stored in the cloud. Having the working copy of your calibre library in the cloud is simply asking for problems. Copy the folder to your local computer (I'd suggest a directory in C:\Users\bobne with a memorable name--calibre, for example) and then use that copy of the library.
For what it's worth, my Calibre library has been on Dropbox for years. However, I don't have Dropbox set to automatically launch when I login to the computer. If I have it running, I turn it off before opening Calibre.

If you are careful, it works, but you have to be aware and careful.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote