View Single Post
Old 09-09-2019, 03:36 PM   #26
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
I was about to ask how it would be possible to interact with the play store without a google account when I saw your edit.

I thought it was to good to be true regarding uninstall.
Well, even uninstalling the Google apps wouldn't prevent you from having a Google Account, so long as you have Google Play Services and... I forget which other app is needed for the Play Store.

You can replace all of the Google apps with other ones. You just can't uninstall them like I thought you could.

At any rate, since Google makes Android, every Android phone you buy will come with those apps as well. But the Pixel doesn't have any bloat like carrier apps or uninstallable third party apps like the NFL one I mentioned earlier.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote