View Single Post
Old 06-08-2019, 09:46 PM   #1225
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Yes, that's the one.

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

Just a vague wish for the impossible. Multiple columns, multiple tags, all matching up to a single bookshelf. Over time those shelves and tags change and the books on Goodreads end up not being correctly shelved because old shelves got deleted or renamed and I didn't update them with current tags.

Is there anyway to sync only selected books and not a whole shelf? Not an upload/download tags, but like adding books being able to sync the books chosen.

I have way to many books to be syncing the whole library at once. I am just syncing primarily the exclusive shelves but they take too long.

Importing the .csv list isn't helpful for the rules associated with adding and syncing.

[UPDATE]

OK, that sync feature takes way too long with each book seemingly individually updating instead of the whole process happening at once.

I had to uninstall the plugin and put it aside. When I need to update the shelf rules I will use it, but for syncing and adding it won't be used.

Last edited by Rellwood; 06-08-2019 at 09:59 PM. Reason: Updated
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote