View Single Post
Old 05-11-2022, 07:00 PM   #7
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Palma, Kdle Scribe & Paperwhite, Kobo Eclipsa 2e & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Apples last iPod, the iPod touch lasted this long only because it was an Apple product. If you weren't wedded to Apple's ecosystem, a $20 pre-paid Android phone was just as capable as an MP3 player and at a fraction of Apple's outrageous prices.
Have to disagree on the 'only' part. One of my favorite pieces of tech is my iPod Touch. It's the 7th gen, and two years old, so I have some time left with it.

It's a small tablet. Perfect size for me, and I can slip it into a pocket, toss it in my purse, wear it on a lanyard, stick it in my bra, and push on with my day. (Depends on my mood and what I'm wearing. Most women's pants don't have pockets you could put a paperclip in.)

I even read on it, watch tv, listen to podcasts, music... It's small, works well, and can do just about anything my ipad mini's can do.

Anymore, I'm used to the stuff I actually like and use getting phased out. I'm going to be really bummed when it dies.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote