View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 06:33 AM   #3
ploum
Zealot
ploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueploum can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD 3 + koreader
Hi,

Thanks for the answer. I don't have an international version, I*don't have Google Play Store (I*sometimes wish I*had but that's another topic ;-) ) and I'm on the same OS version than you.

I*think that it's because I*really use it as a daily phone all the time, every day. I'm maybe pushing it more to its limits than someone using it as an ereader.
ploum is offline   Reply With Quote