View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 08:04 PM   #1063
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc_in_oh View Post
Suddenly I'm having trouble finding books in Kindle format - almost every thing I try to borrow is epub-only. I changed the PI to search only for Kindle/mobi and it still finds the books in several of my libraries, but none are actually there for Kindle. I tried unlinking and manually clearing the Avail column but it still repopulates with several "finds" that aren't really there. Anybody else having this problem?
The plugin saves a cache of information about books that can become outdated. You can clear the cache in the settings by changing "Days to cache library book info" to zero before searching.

Another possible problem is that if you have multiple OverDrive libraries configured and the same book is available at more than one then it is assumed that it is available in the same formats at those libraries. That will not always be the case.

If searches are still finding books that they shouldn't I can look into it further if you can give a specific book at a specific library to check.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote