View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 11:00 PM   #42
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
Yes, this is from GeorgeYellow's link.

I haven't seen any new features yet. I checked for new fonts, just in case. (None.) There are probably a number of bug fixes and enhancements under the hood, so to speak. No improvements have jumped out at me just yet.

Edit: Maybe it's just me, but some functions on the NG3 seem to be just a bit quicker, and the text and book covers a tad sharper than before.
I seem to remember when the Nook Simple Touch first came out there were complaints about various niggling (maybe not niggling?) issues. It didn't take too long to get most of them fixed. By the time I bought mine (in November, I think they were first released in March or April) they had pretty much fixed all the problems and the NST was pretty stable. I'm guessing it will be the same with the Nook GlowLight 3.

I want to thank you for reporting about this beta. Hopefully all this will be "mainstream" by the time I get my GlowLight 3.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote