View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 06:30 AM   #20
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I realise you're using a Mac, and I'm not sure if this is available for Apple devices, but OneNote is great for holding research, notes, and any other information, files, etc you need. I think Evernote does much the same thing.

Good luck with the thesis or whatever it is you're writing.

As to the order of proceeding; which feels most comfortable and logical?

Way back, I had to write a short thesis for my BA, which was in literature. I did all the research, making notes along the way, and all the necessary reading before writing up my arguments and conclusions. It seemed that I wouldn't know what I was writing about until I'd done the research.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote