View Single Post
Old 09-14-2017, 11:10 PM   #4
JustinThought
Groupie
JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JustinThought ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab-3 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
I run Flight Crew and Epub Check on every epub I make, but under the Tools dropdown I see "Well-formed Check Epub." Should I be running that too? What does that do? Thanks.
Saves my backside regularly. All too often I get creative with search and replace (when you read "creative" here, it should rhyme with "sloppy"), and before I attempt to save, I run this function. That way I don't have to either a) open each file in the book to see if there's an error in it; or b) rely on the clean-up on save to fix an error and save the results.

Very helpful. But definitely not a replacement for FlightCrew or Epub Check.
JustinThought is offline   Reply With Quote