View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 10:48 AM   #12
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquiddOhio View Post
I ordered one on the Amazon web page and it showed up a week or two ago and is just fine. Same with my two Paperwhites. My conclusion is that Amazon knows who is important and it sends the Kindles with good screens to us, and all the factory seconds go out to the chronic complainers.
Interesting hypothesis (sort of anti-friendship ), though highly unlikely. More likely it is due to ordering volume, if anything of the sort, but also equally unlikely. It is most likely the luck of the draw and particular QC batches.

Did you order the Voyage with or without SO? Thanks.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote