View Single Post
Old 03-28-2014, 12:53 PM   #22
sharphamster
Anathema Device
sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sharphamster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T3/350, Kobo AuraH20/Mini, Axim X50v
Replacement HD just arrived, so a few days shy of three weeks for the problem to be resolved. Frontline support was terrific via chat, but the rest of Kobo support could use some work.

I never received a tracking number for either shipment, as was told I would in the email from the Returns department. And it looks like the cost of return shipping is on me. I have sent an email expressing my displeasure on this, especially the 1st wrong unit, so we'll see how they want to handle that.
sharphamster is offline   Reply With Quote