View Single Post
Old 01-26-2014, 03:37 AM   #19
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
I'm impressed, kacir! In high school I'm afraid that I drove my French teacher into an early retirement!

I had to take (and pass) four semesters of a language at the university to graduate. At the end of my third semester I requested a meeting with my Russian teacher. I reminded him of the language requirement, and pointed out to him that if he failed me I was only going to have to take the course over again. I think he would have "enjoyed" that even less than I would have!
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote