View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 09:18 AM   #28
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraMcTiernan View Post
I've read most of Fleming's books and recommend On Her Majesty's Secret Service as a good starting point. It gives you a deeper look into Bond's character and shows a pivotal moment in his life, after which he is never the same.
That's the one in which Lazenby played Bond. I also really liked The Spy Who Loved Me, which is very different from the others and is told from a woman's perspective (and bears absolutely no resemblance to the movie of the same name).

For the record, Craig is my fave, followed by Connery. I could never take any of the others seriously, and in fact stopped watching them during Brosnan's run as Bond).
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote