View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 02:03 PM   #26
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
I think I like Connery and Craig about equally. Both of them have the physicality that I think the Bond character should have. That's a quality I don't see in Moore's Bond movies, where I get the impression that the spy gadgets are used as a substitute. Dalton never struck me as quite right for the part even though I've enjoyed his work in other roles. I think Brosnan has the charm and suavity down but the plots for his movies were uneven. I can't even remember which movie starred George Lazenby.

Having said all that, I've never read a Bond book. Where is a good place to start?
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote