View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:45 PM   #35925
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Right now I'm listening to Cobra Star Ship on Virgin Mobile Live on my phone while I remain on hold since 2:40 waiting for a technician to get my Virgin Mobile Overdrive Pro 4G Hotspot activated. Although I'm discovering that "Virgin Mobile Live" is just the same 30 second techno music clip played over and over until the weaker consumer hangs up in frustration.

Update @ 2:36: The operator finally came back on the line and told me she'd call me back today and get the device activated. They're having a bit of difficulty at the moment because of their "system updates". Wonder if it's the same "system updates" I spoke about in this post?

But I will be online today, because the operator told me so and I believe it.

Because I'm just that gullible!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote