View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 AM   #35921
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
Thanks!

Just to be sure "lg." means large and "c" means cup? We've been using Dutch recipes up until now and the conversion of English measurements can be a bit confusing.
Yes, that's right. Actually, for the tomatoes, I often use a can of diced Italian plum tomatoes. Much easier to locate. And keep in mind that when I cook, I don't usually actually measure things... I don't use measuring spoons or cups, I just approximate ratios as I get too confused by the actual numbers. And sometimes I want more or less garlic, more or less fire vs flavor (from the jalapeno peppers or red or cayenne pepper.) But I figured if I wrote it up as "a handful of flat leaf parsley" or "some cloves of garlic" it might not work as well for you...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote