Thread: Drawings
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:02 PM   #31
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post
Thank you very much for your nice words
I wonder, strange thing - on ipad I see the green picture upside down while on a pc or android tablet it is ok. Do you also see it upside down???
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi Cygni View Post

from yesterday, taken with phone camera therefore not perfect quality (details missing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
I like the soft, ethereal look. Very nice.
Yes, Chi Cygni. All the three pictures are beautiful. They look as if they represent this world, but then again are not quite of this world.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote