View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:37 AM   #24
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
PocketGoddess,
If you have a Nook, why not try checking out if you can buy the book on Kobo UK? I have a Kobo normal account and then I also registered one more account *different email, same credit card* and bought a UK only epub from them?

After I got the book, I deleted my CC details on the UK account, but I am still registered there as well as on my regular account.
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote