View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 06:29 PM   #5
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Hmmm. I tried it at least 3 times and on none of them did it ever connect. I've just tried it now and it has worked no matter which dialogs I had open. Weird. I have restarted my PC in between so maybe that had something to do with it.

Ok, that's cool, at last as a user I won't need to close the configuration dialog to get my device being able to appear in the list for configuration.

EDIT: I did just get a nasty Calibre crash when I cancelled out of the dialog I had open. So maybe all is not well.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote