View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 04:43 AM   #2
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Have you read/listed to Alexandra Hughes' Mindspace Investigations? First book is "Clean", although there's prequel short story (which isn't worth the trouble of getting for an introduction to the story - I didn't get it until I'd read 3 of them).

Warning: the author had decided to go self-pub when the publisher wasn't happy with her sales. Then she got pregnant and discovered having a new baby in the house makes it hard to write! She still says she plans to add books to this series, but I'm not holding my breath.

I really got hooked on the world and main character, though, so I still recommend it.

One more note - it's a sci-fi police procedural series. But it's not hard sci-fi. In a way, it's more like alternative history with a bit of magic. It's a bit of a genre-bender.

Last edited by FizzyWater; 12-03-2016 at 04:46 AM.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote