View Single Post
Old 03-16-2012, 04:06 PM   #4
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Nothing there to tempt me into allowing advertising on my Touch or to allow it to connect to the 'Net and send detailed information on everything I do with the device to Google, so I'm staying at 1.9.14.
The improved page turns detection and better CD card support is VERY tempting.
I have it installed now.. Hard to say if things have improved yet, only had it for 30 mins.

You can change the recommendations to only show your shortlist (although you can't remove that bar completely.

Someone posted a hack to stop it posting stats back to the google. I have that installed.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote