View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 03:28 PM   #13
Frenzie
Guru
Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.Frenzie has rectified all his or her action issues with transformational deconfliction.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
@droopy
Quote:
If I do this one-click install, what happens to the original reading software(s)? What if I wanna use them?
They won't do anything besides take up some space unless you start them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
I don't use most of things that most people seems to need, namely: annotations, heavy use of dicts or a large number of the plugins/extensions that KOReader has. I only use the wallabag plugin.
Yeah, me neither for the most part. It's occasionally convenient that there are dictionaries built-in though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pazos View Post
Comparing MuPDF vs how kobos do PDF is simple: kobos do pdf just slightly better than they do Djvu.
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote