Thread: Kingrow K1
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2019, 07:25 PM   #6
cartz
Connoisseur
cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.cartz 's shirt has a full set of merit badges.

Device: Hisense A5
Quote:
Originally Posted by pata View Post
...I easily got F-Droid installed and will quickly migrate over.
That's great that you have both the Hisense A6 and the Kingrow K1. As you get more time with the K1 I'd love to hear your thoughts comparing the 2 devices. I didn't order a K1 and don't know if they will make more for sale or if it was a once off. But even if it was a once off then I suspect I may be able to pick one up second hand given it seems to have not met the expectations of some users.

I currently have a Hisense A2 Pro and have been on the verge of upgrading to the A6. But I do like the smaller size of the K1 (and I assume lighter - I find my A2 Pro a little heavy) and I'd prefer a device that was purely e-ink. I'll be particularly interested to hear how you find the speed of the device compared to the A6, the comparative smoothness of smooth scrolling, comparisons in typing and comparing the frontlight of each device.

Cheers.

Last edited by cartz; 08-27-2019 at 07:28 PM.
cartz is offline   Reply With Quote