View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 08:53 AM   #3
fbrzvnrnd
Addict
fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.fbrzvnrnd can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: iLiad
Actually I set 100 the hold interval to highlight text with the same speed I use when I highlight text on paper based book. I tried to set 200, it is better for menu and pop up windows, but it is not good as 100 for fast highlight text and there are still problems with pop up windows.

To be honest I think this is a bug: the hold interval for touch has to be related to interaction with ebook's elements in pages, not with Koreader GUI...

Thank you for the answer

Fabrizio
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote